Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice for OneStopCool.com
Last Updated: [Date]
At OneStopCool.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights and copyrights. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, OneStopCool.com will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement committed using the OneStopCool.com website that are reported to our designated copyright agent identified below.
Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, please notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit OneStopCool.com to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Email: [email protected]
Notice and Take Down Procedure:
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notification, OneStopCool.com will:
- Remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- Notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- Terminate such content provider’s access to the website if he or she is a repeat offender.
If you believe that the material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our designated DMCA agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [your jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
If a counter-notice is received by our DMCA agent, OneStopCool.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing them that the removed material may be replaced or no longer disabled in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider accused of committing the infringement, the removed content may be replaced or restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at OneStopCool.com’s discretion.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on OneStopCool.com is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
For any further information or queries regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us through the provided email.
This DMCA policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on 06/09/2023.