When travelling, shopping is something that comprises a huge part of my holiday. When it comes to fashion, it’s difficult to find your particular style. The first city that comes to mind while thinking about fashion is none other than Paris. People from all over the world visit Paris for shopping to find the latest trend and most exciitng luxury brands.
Being one of the fashion hubs world, there are many innovative and novel fashion brands to be found whilst stopping for a classic crossiant and coffee for lunch. If you’re looking for the trendiest café or most populsr shopping hot spots you might want to start with this app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/hip-traveler/id519596313?mt=8
Here is a guide to the top 5 independent fashion stores in Paris which you should not miss on your travels:
- HERMES-Situated at Rue de Faubourg, Saint Honore, Paris, just behind the American Embassy, this is a one-stop destination shopping for women. Having a great range and spectacular collection the store has high-end retailers carrying luxury brand’s apparel; handbags, scarves and most accessories. This is just the dream shopping destination for ladies.
- AU COR DU CHASSE-Sometimes Paris, the City of Lights demands you to be dressed for the occasion. This store has fabulous collection of mens wear, especially tuxedos. For 150 years, it has specialized in renting tuxedos and tails. Located on the Left Bank, just near Odeon, This is the perfect store for all sizes, including long and tall ones. The collection makes your dressing the most suitable, sophisticated, easy and greatly affordable. A must visit for men’s shopping.
- THE KOOPLES SPORT-True to its name, all the advertisements of this shop feature real couples wearing their fashion Located at Rue de Depart, this store is famous for its sports-wear collection across men and women. If you love the sporty look, this is the best place for you.
- TARTINE ET CHOCOLAT-A paradise for kid’s shopping, this store located at Place Vendome has a great stock of bob bon like shoes, ensembles, clothing and several other entertaining stuff for both boys and girls. The store makes some of the cutest children’s clothes. For new-born babies, they have a stock that is unlimited.
- DIDIER LUDOT LA PETITE ROBE NOIR-This is a popular hot couture vintage shop located at the Palais-Royal. Great for elegant fashion fabrics, they’re also known for designer wear jewelry. Step into their complimentary boutique in the Galeries de Valois that is exclusive for its unique black couture vintage dresses. With just that one exquisite black dress, you will attract every eye wherever you go.